• Can I shoot an IR 50/50 match if I don’t have the equipment?
– Many shooters have extra equipment and are willing to lend it to a new shooter at a match. Contact the Rangemaster at an upcoming match you’re interested in attending. They will let you know if there might be equipment for you to share.
• Is there an age limit?
– Each Range sets their own policy regarding age limits and adult supervision. Contact your local Rangemaster for their policy.
• I don’t have a removable bolt on my benchrest rifle. Can I shoot in an IR 50/50 match?
– Each Range sets their own policy regarding removable bolts. Contact your local Rangemaster for their policy.
• I don’t have a dedicated benchrest rifle but I’m interested in trying the sport with my equipment.
– As long as your equipment meets the weight and stock requirements for the classes you wish to shoot you’re more than welcome. Many benchrest shooters start this way. Contact the Rangemaster at an upcoming match you’re interested in attending to discuss your equipment and the classes you can shoot.
• Where can I buy the equipment used in IR 50/50 Benchrest shooting?
– There are many venues to purchase the equipment. At the larger matches you’ll find many shooters with equipment for sale. There are classifieds on several forums as well. Talk to shooters at matches and you’ll get information on anything you’re interested in buying.
• The results from my match aren’t listed on the Match Results yet.
– Match results are usually posted within one week of the match. If your results are not posted contact your Rangemaster to confirm that the results have been submitted. If they have been submitted use the “Contact Us” page to get information on posting status.
• There’s a mistake on the Match Results.
– If a posted result is incorrect you should contact the Rangemaster from your match to check if the results were submitted accurately. Then use the “Contact Us” page on this site to inform us of the error.
• Have a question you don’t see here? Click the “Contact Us” tab and submit your question.
Place all orders directly with Jason Frymier by visiting the Contact Us page.
Plus shipping (determined by location). Contact Jason Frymier for shipping costs.
Competitor has shot a 250 target
10 250 pins may be exchanged for a 2500 pin
Class winner at a 3-Gun Match. Target winner at an Unlimited Match
State & Regional Champion:
2-Gun, 3-Gun, Sporter, 10.5#, 13.5#
Unlimited State & Regional Champion:
UL-1, UL-2, UL-3, 3-Gun Agg
Top 25 Box Champion
Club SOTY Champion:
Sporter Class, 10.5# Class, 13.5# Class
Unlimited Club Champion:
1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place
2-Gun, 3-Gun, 4-Gun, 6-Gun, Sporter, 10.5#, 13.5#, UL#, Shooter of the Year, SOTY Class Grand Champion, Unlimited Shooter of the Year, THE LIST Champion, World Record
Shooter has attained 30 Hall of Fame points
Shooter has attained 60 Hall of Fame points
Shooter has attained 90 Hall of Fame points